Home

Hidden Button to End Level 2?

Guest DrLoki

i have finished the library and am looking for the button to activate the elevator. I think it is behind the block, but try as I might, I can't seem to push or pull the block. I have tried pulling the block away from the wall; no good. I have tried pushing the block into the treasure room; no luck. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest Brendan

How are you trying to push or pull the block?

You must get as clos to it as you can then hold Ctrl and press the up or down arrow depending on whether you wish to push or pull.

It Should go in the treasure room, to activate the lift you must have all the tablet in the slots and have Sophia's part in the machine as well as the gold Marduk statue.

GOOD LUCK!

P.S. - If you have any more problems, as well as entering them at this site you may also email me at brendan@livingston2001.freeserve.co.uk

Please also sign the guestbook at my swimming website http://swimbrendan.homestead.com/swim1.html

See ya!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest atlantis_maniac

you have to push the block toward the idol alcove. Push it twice to clear the block from the elevator, then push the button

------------------

We are what dreams are made of, our tiny lives rounded with a sleep.

- Shakespeare

Archived