Home

OpenGL Help

whatever191

Yah, my openGL server won't work for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. I checked what memory card I had, it was listed. It worked when I had Windows 98, but now that I got XP... it just stopped. Help please.. and I read the troubleshoot and got to confused. I just want to play! Please help!:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

i had the exact same problem...cannot load opengl subsystem or w/e...i bought the game at first of summer for gradin day and it wouldnt work...at around start of school my aunt moved down to my grandmothers and shes like yoda with computers lol..she said i needed some opengl thingy so i went to microsofts place then searched in downloads for OpneGL 1.1 or sumthing and woop there it was...d/l make its own folder and u can play jk2...no strings attached....the whole time it was some stupid winows 95 opengl update u needed...i had ME when i got the gmae now i got xp and had same problem so yeah its just downloading that one thing and the game should work...after i emailed lucasarts like 5 times they didnt help so dont bother emailing them:redbounc:

:redbounc: :redbounc:

Archived