Home

Die Quezacotal, Die !!!!

Guest davedabomb5

Guest davedabomb5

I am still having a big problem in Indiana Jones. I cannot kill Quezacotal ! He won't die ! I can spike him 50 times and it does nothing ! I use all of the different spike platforms, I wait until he rolls over the spike and then I hit him. But he just moans and then keeps on slithering. I have read about 10 walkthroughs on this and they all say the same thing : just spike him using the different platforms. What am I doing wrong ? Will someone please help me as the last time I posted this problem I didn't get one reply :-(

are you talking about that big serpent thing? Try waiting until the snake is in position so he gets hit by the most number of spikes. Other than that, try setting your game options to a less difficult level.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ouly

I think you have encountered another "bug". Try an earlier save. It's not nearly that hard to kill. I can't believe you lived long enough to spike it that many times. smile.gif

Guest WayneG

My game crashes at that point and refuses to reload on that level. I had to get a saved game to start the next level, so I did not get the pleasure of killing the big snake (which, like Indy, I hate).

Also, I could not play the boat level, game crashes when guard enters at beginning, so I had to get a saved game beyond there as well. Thanks goodness for people on the 'net, or I'd be stuck.

Archived