Home

Vote! How do you like this game!

Guest HAVOC

On a scale of 10 how mutch do you give this game!

I give it 10 because the graphics are amazing, moving around is easy and it is a Indiana Jones game!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Indy Jones

i give it a 10 too cuz the graphics are great, the puzzles are hard and challenging, the action is great, and i love the surroundings. this is a great indy story.

I have to agree with Paxil. Some of Indy's moves could have been a little better. Backing up was horrible and automatically dropping down when you back to the edge of something became VERY annoying. Otherwise, I was a great game.

7 for me.

------------------

-Damian

Fear is the path to the darkside.

Guest Darth Timo

No, I love Indy but hate Lara - but jumping backwards is very annoying - when you use Y and the back arrow, he will probably fall down a cliff....

Bu I got used to his slow motion.

How can you hate Tomb Raider, but love Indiana Jones? They are virtually identical as far as game play goes.

Just curious.

------------------

-Damian

[This message has been edited by Damian (edited December 23, 1999).]

I am sorry but this is my oppignon; I hate tomb raider cause, the facts aren't taken out of stories, the graphics os Tomb Raider sucks COMPARE to this game and the controls are a lot better in this one. In the Tomb Raider series to make a jump, you have to go backwards but she jumps of the cliff.

On top of all, this game has some action. Not like Tomb Raider that goes arroung shoting the first animal that comes!

well, I'm into what I do at the time,

and this is the first one to really

grab me for a while. Thief did, Lara

is like a rocker-chair, good to do for

a bit till you're bored, Unreal and

Daggerfall (yeah, yeah, bite me) really

did it for a bit. I even like Duke sometimes,

as a parody of himself, too stupid to breathe

but if ya gotta shoot pigs, well...

This is my BEST for now, so 10 it is, but

I'm done (almost) now so... I *Will*

play this again (bonus point one) at higher difficulty levels, (bonus point two)

and I finished it (bonus up to five - for

some reason, those who haven't really done

it with me I have a need to not finish - like

the big stupid baby in halflife. While I learned to kill it, it wasn't --- enough)

this one I wanted to finish, like thief.

bon

*drivel on*

I am disappointed that the jumping is so difficult. I have tried it witht the keyboard and my Sidewinder and I still have trouble. Since I can't get past the tower section in the second lever, I don't know how I will rate it later.

Its frustrating, aggravating, and makes me mad that I can't figure out some of the clues already read! I give it a 9!

------------------

Pat

To my opignon a give a 9(nothing is perfect), so the graphique is beautiful, and like indy movies the game have a story line(not like the tombe raider series, for the 2 first, i dont know for the 2 others)

If the adventure have a name ... it name is indiana jones.

[This message has been edited by Rigo (edited December 27, 1999).]

Guest Darth Timo

I think there´s a big difference between Indy and Lara because I can´t run through corners with Ms Croft without dodging the walls - the camera should show where I´m running and not this polygon-monster. In Tomb Raider, you often don´t know who you´re shooting as you can only see Lara´s body.....

Agreed Darth. The camera has always made for some problems with the Tomb Raider series. It hasn't been addressed in TR4 nor has the horrible clipping problems. I was attacked by zombies as they walked right through a statue. Indy's clipping problems weren't this bad.

------------------

-Damian

Guest The Atom Man

As of now, I would rate Indy as a 9. The tower jumps are more than a little frustrating, but once the real game begins, it is awesome...but those jumps really bring this game down. This game is a breath of fresh air in a genre filled with a little too much spelunking. ;-)

Guest Dr Jones

Its impossible to work out all the puzzles and the game is very exciting.

Though i have to say that the graphics could be a lot better

Though we all know Tomb raider is Dirt

Guest indyhunter

I give this game a 5.5 and I'll tell you why. If it was ANY other guy than Indy, I'd give it a 1. There were too many goddamn bugs and level design problems that I came up to and had to restart the damn level. For example. ONE: The stupid ice monster part. It booted me to my desktop when he, A: hit me, B: I killed him or C: he started rolling.

Palawan Volcano: I pushed the block around by the exit to see if I could get to the whippable thing above the trap area near the exit and I couldn't get the block BACK so I could climb it and put the pulley on it.

The clipping was tremendously annoying, and the 3d models were pretty poor. (I mean, Lucasarts has always been behind in graphics, Jedi Knight?) The lip synching of the voices were off and the AI was lousy. Nuff said.

I'd give the game around a 7 right now( not saying much, since i'm only on level 2). gave it a 7 'cause the jumping is a pain and i can't get passed it.

Archived