Home

Vote! How do you like this game!

Guest HAVOC

Guest MarkMan

I give the game a 9..it ghas really great puzzles..the graphics arn't too bad but some bugs in the game r annoying...i got stuck in the wall in shambala but u can just press F10 and type FIXME and it will fix the prob!!

------------------

Never Fear,

Mark is Here

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jenta

I want to give it a 10, because I loved this game.

I have rounded it, but I started a new game today.

But, it's ONE thing I hated with this game:

Indy never shot Volodnikov...

Well anyway...

-------------------------

Jenta

Guest taniman

Great puzzles, great action, great graphics and it's Indy by lucasarts. So that will be another 10 from me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WayneG

Only new to the game but there seems to be a lot of jumping, which takes a lot of time. Also, there are many bugs which thanks to this one website I've been able to circumvent, otherwise I'd be stuck on level two.

Also, it could be my feeble system, but the sound is very odd. Sometimes in the background Indy will repeat "it's a door, but I can't seem to open it" over and over and over. Also, in Tian Shan River, all the time Indy was paddling there was a Russian voice chanting. Very annoying. I'm not sure if that was a bug or not. Also, while grabbing one of the candles, the soundtrack started playing the section where Indy arrives at the border station! Also, the lip-syncing is like watching a dubbed kung-fu movie.

Overall, it's OK. Maybe I'll enjoy it more when I get better at jumping.

I give it a 6 1/2.

The levels are nice, but the movement of Indy is made unprofessional by the men of Lucasarts.There are a few minor moves of Indy that you just have to practice a few times too often.

Eidos has much more experience in programming than Lucas...

Sorry...this game is nice but Tombraider is for me number one in this kind of games!

BiK

Guest poochel

THis is a pretty good game - I give it an 8. It's easier move-wise than Tomb Raider, and the puzzles are a bit harder. Not bad at all. But, I have to say I gave TR4 a nine, and Thief I eleven out of ten. Nonetheless, Indy can raid on as long as he wants.

Guest Ouly

Overall I would have to give the game a 9. I would like to give it a 10 but I have some issues with it. It has good graphics, great sound and music, good interface and camera positioning and puzzles, and some really great level designs. On the down side are some weird bugs and exceedingly difficult jumps. Making the perfect jump to get a valuable treasure is fine, making one to continue the story line is not. Especially if missing the jump means death. (the slide jump over the snake pit in 'Return to Peru')

I see some people whining about the graphics. To me they are just fine. Better looking games = better comp. This game and Halflife push my comp. to its limits and I for one am getting tired of spending hundreds or even thousands each year just to play the latest game. If the trend continues, graphics chips will soon have more processing power than CPU's. If you want to play a game that has photo-realistic graphics in it, turn off your comp. and join the real world.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest poochel

Ok - I've revised my opinion a bit. Level 16 really stinks. There is no logic to it and I'm totally bored and frustrated. I also can't see anything and that aetherium stuff is like moving in gelatin. Nasty. So, they wrecked a pretty good game, in my opinion. Overall a seven out of ten. Plus, I may not get to the bonus level because I've been ripped off for health inventory items on a number of occasions (they just disappeared) and had to buy more.

Guest Mischaz

Don't worry, at the end of the game you will get to the bonus level anyway, even without buying the secret map.

The game? About an 8!

Archived