Home

Listen to this

EwokWarrior

first off if ur guild is that desperite for money its pathetic we dont even charge money in the guild i used to run, second off ur lame third i would name the harvesters something like ThisGuildIsCrap lol just cuz u told me to pay for your land then i would get my entire guild to place them all around ur land ...

The planets in Galaxies have a 'native American-style' system when it comes to owning land: You don't.

You may occupy land, and I fairly agree that you may consider a huge garrison with a dozen turrets, walls, and thirty soldiers 'your' land. But speaking totally technically, you do not own land in Star Wars: Galaxies.

If his harvesters physically block your construction of buildings, that's a totally different matter. Charging someone for building something too close to you is ridiculous. Who's to say what's "Your land" anyway? My definition might be 2-5 metres away from the structure I built, while yours might be that everything within 25-30 metres is 'your property'.

I think I need to learn how to craft a "No Trespassing" sign. It sounds like there's a market for it:D.

Dagobahn Eagle (Galaxies screenname: Eirind Arithmandir).

Archived