Home

Act 2

tombs

Find the Reb/imp cordinator. He will give you a mission, then another, and then send to some remote planet to find another cordinator. At least he gives the cordinates.

Go to the Corelian system. I don't have the cordinates but the rebel cordinator is there. I will not say were because I don't want some IMP killing every one who goes there, so ask around. some one is probably working on a mission for the badge.

Locate the Rebel Coordinator (in Coronet, Corellia). This is how it goes if memeory serves me right.

First Mission:

The coordination will give you a mission first to find out if Skimmer is alive. Go to the waypoint she give you and speak to the person there, get a encoded disk then return to the coordinator.

Second Mission:

The coordinator will then tell you the disk is encoded using a very old Imperial code and you need to decode the disk and read it before you can proceed. The decoder is very old and you need to build one in order to decode and read the diskette.

Head outside of town and look for 'Thugs' and proceed to kill all you see and loot them for the componets for the decoder. Look in you generic crafting kit for the componets needed. Also the decoder is able to be traded, so if a friend has one you can decode you disk using their's without having to make you own.

The rest I can't recall at the moment. But I think you do another waypoint/converse mission the the coordination tells you to go talk to the Rebel Commander and supplies a waypoint off-planet. So far folks in my PA have gotten Endor, Dantooine, Yavin and Lok.

This last mission can be a pain and the patch this morning was supposed to fix the buggy parts of the mission. Its a transmitter with 7 to 8 stormtroopers guarding it with a commanding officer. It can be tough, I recommend take some friends along.

Good luck!

:fett:

Archived