Home

Crashing Jeep Bug!!

Guest cawheat

Guest cawheat

HELP!!!!!!! I'm all the way through the game until the "Jeep" level. It won't load the level and crashes to the desktop!

I've tried: reloading a previous game, monkeying with my resolution/options, rebooting, etc. I've even tried the Patch.

Can somebody help, or tell me where I can get a "Saved Game" file that takes place JUST after the start of the level? (I don't wanna miss out on anything!)

------------------

Peace!

Guest Monique

Hi,

When you ask for a saving in the forum you can always get one from someone from the forum who read the topics like me. I have a saving for you. If you want it, mail me please and I will send you the saving. Bye

I forgotten something, maybe you can overcome your problem by updating you game if you haven't done that yet. If not go to http://support.lucasarts.com and download the patch. Put it somewhere on you harddisk, doubleclick on it and it will find its way to your game and update it. After that (don't bother the anouncement of Lucas Arts that you have to start all over again, I did'nt and all my old and new savings worked)open you last made saving of level 7 and finish it. Maybe your Jeep-level will make a good start now. If not, you may still have my saving, mail me. Goodluck!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Monique (edited December 18, 2000).]

Archived