Home

Macro Writing Help

Tadashi

I'm trying to grind out my musician character and I'm wondering how to get a macro set to repeat without having to input anything. Someone told me to type /ui action toolbarslot xx and I tried that (filling in the xx for the slot #) but it did not work. I typed this under my last command in the macro editing screen. Am I doing something wrong??

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Tadashi,

Radiant

why is this considered OK.. this really pisses me off if i say i am using a macro to craft or such people are like thats wrong you shouldnt do that its agenst EULA etc etc gripe gripe whine and bitch but if a dancer or a musician does it ohh thats ok :)) yeah all good there... they even leave their damn afk on but if i dont even use a macro and stay outside town with a pistol and let the reds attack me all night i am bad... this doublestandard is BS if you ask me its all cheating they just dont do a damn thing for the money... hence why i tip a person in the catrina 100cr max if they are afk (thats if i even tip their asses) if they are there and talk etc i tip them 1.. or even 2 k

Alright, dude. Let's pretend, just pretend for 2 minutes that you're not 13 or 14 years old. And Let's pretend that it's not the end of the world for a minute. And one more thing. Let's pretend that you have a brain to think with. just for a minute. You have no idea what you're talking about. I couldn't care less if someone decides to tip me in the Cantina or not. That's not what I'm there for. There are quicker ways to make money, believe me!! The dancing girls make most of the money anyway. Any of them will tell you that too. You won't catch me batting my eyelashes at anyone for a tip. All I care about is that there are people being healed and I'm making XP. And I want is someone to do the healing as well. The healer makes XP off of me, I make XP off of entertaining, both musical XP and entertainer healing XP. And people heal there Minds. Everyone's happy, except for you. Me, personally? I can't stand playing the same three songs in my repertoire for hours on end to help pople heal their Mind wounds. It takes a lot of XP to master and get new songs. Take a look sometime. Going out and killing a Spineflap may get you in the neighborhood of 70-100 Weapon XP. I get 4-12 XP for each flourish I perform and double if I string them together. And my Action costs are HUGE!!! I need someone there constantly healing me to keep it going. So next time you bitch about something that you blatantly know that you know nothing about, take the shoe out of your butt and put it on the other foot. Just for a minute...

Thanks for listening (reading)

-Tadashi

Radiant

Anyone else got any problems I can address???

Archived