Home

Is SWG any better since the first month after release?

Emesa

I played thru last 2 months or maybe a little more of beta. I loved the game, knowing that it was in BETA.. Once they released that version, I thought maybe they had something up their sleeve, and did go ahead and buy it. I also cancelled within 2 weeks.

Has it gotten better? All the exploits out there, did it kill the economy or is it ok? Are crafters still zoinked when it comes to maintenance fees? Are fighters having to replace stuff more often etc etc?

Or is it still the same game, with the same issues? Wanting to come back and like it, but not sure what they've really improved.

Discuss...

Thanks

Well i (a person really dissapointed wih it) willhave to say many exploits are fixed but economy of this game is forever ****ed :( example... i had a friend that was like... hey how much credits u got. i said like 2 million thikinging it was a lot he said u better take these before its too late and give me 900million... guess what eveyone has atlast 200 million i know of. Sence they nerfed the harvesters it sucks more. Now to harvest with your 100k harvester you must move it 1x / week which makes it crazy.. why would i want to pay maintenance once a day check it every day move it every weak just to make less than than i could make in 1 mission?/ btw the nerfed missions too i am master ch and 0040 commando and the best missoin i have seen is 5.5k i heard endor has some decent ones. The game just seems to be nerf fest 03. Now omg i cant even get into the nerfs :swear i dont know where to start. They took freinzied grauls out for ch commandos take 2x dmg now. BH own again but until they nerf them to master for eyeshot TKM kills everyone. etc etc etc my thoughts on ur questioni s wait atlest 3 months content sucks too nothign to do but lvl :( i think they will fix it i jut worry that they are working too slow if some of these other 10 mmos come out then its over for them

Archived