Home

King Sol's Mine

Guest x

I am stuck in the "Z-shaped" pool room that is lined with coffins that is reached from the pool room.

I cannot work out how to get to the top. Every walkthrough I have read said either to "climb the ledges" or "climb the blocks".

Which ledges am I climbing? I've tried climbing the 4 pillars but can only get to the bottom 2 as the others are too high to jump to. I've also tried climbing the ledges where the coffins are but cannot get a purchase.

Have I missed something? Can someone tell me how to get to the top?

Guest Monique

Hi,

Normaly you have to see 2 doorways. You have to climb the lowest block (across the pool), then turn and climb the other one and there you have to enter a doorway and that doorway brings you to the tracks again. The second doorway is up in the right corner of that wall. I always thought is was a bug when you don't see doorways, so I always sended players a saved game so that they could continu their game. Last time someone told me that you can blast them into the wall. I think you have to jump into the pool, swim back to the other side of the wall, and blast some doorways into the wall. I don't know if it works out but if not, mail me, and I will send you a saving of that pool (with the doorways!)

------------------

I've got it now. I didn't go down the track that runs by the back of that wall. When I did, an animation played of some russians firing a bazooka at me, causing the holes in the wall I needed to get through.

Archived