Home

Shambala Sanctuary -- Ice Guardian

Guest sfinlayson4

Guest sfinlayson4

HELP HELP HELP HELP!

How do you get past the Ice Guardian?

I already know from Gamespot Game Guide that I need Urgon's part. And I know I need to use it on the guardian 3 times, at close range. Trouble is, my game is locking up when I do so.

I was successful in stunning the guardian once, and was rewarded with a cutscene of him rearing back in pain. But the next time I used Urgon's part, the camera swooped back to ultra-long-range shot, then back tight onto Indy. At that point, I lose all game control. Urgon's part recharges, the guardian stands still & pants, while Indy just stands there. But I can't move Indy & I can't fire Urgon's part again. The only game control that works after that is Esc.

If you know a patch or something that would help, that would be greatly appreciated. So would e-mailing a saved game from just AFTER Shambala Sanctuary. [...\LucasArts\The Infernal Machine\SaveGames\start_05_*.nds]. And yes, I am that desperate. I have even resorted to the God mode cheat to try & get by. I get the same d*** game lockup almost every time. It is VERY FRUSTRATING!

Sorry for the long post. It's been that kind of night. (:-)

Archived