Home

saved games failures on last 2 levels...help,please

Guest ericjmz

Guest ericjmz

2/26/01

Dear forum people,

Please help,if you can, with the following 2 issues:

I have exactly 2 questions..I'm on the last 2 levels,& I really want to finish this sucker...

1.I'm at the very start of Atherium....I have freshly installed the game,& the 1.2 update...

I also read the online strategy guide,from 2 different sources,so I know what I'm supposed to do...

Nonetheless,after 2 hours,split between 3 sesssions,I can't even get past the 1st minute of this level.

The problem:

I DON'T SEE any tunnels whatsoever!!!!

Are they on the ground level...I see nothing there..

Are they one or 2 levels up...I DO see a NON-Colored hole in one wall,where from a white bug-bird flies out of,but thats too way too far to jump to...

Or are they at the very top?

Cause if they're at the very top,I can't figure out how to get "ON it"...I "fly" up the Aetherium to the top,on all 4 sides are a sloped floor,& if I try to grab the sloped floor,I only fall down the Aetherium..

I must sound really stupid...perhaps you could not just TELL me EXACTLY where to go for this very first step,so I might start the levelThank you...

2.My only other problem is the secret level...Return to Peru..

I found a single source only for saved games online,but I suspect they're for the 1.0 version,as if I use it to go to the start of the secret level,the screen is completely dark,so I can hear the jungle animals,but can't see anything...just a jet-black screen.

I tried this on 2 differnt computers,so its not that.

If the saved games online are from the 1.0 version,I guess I could UNinstall The Infernal Machine,reinstall & NOT update,& try again..

If the saved games online are from a 1.1 version,then I'm screwed,as I only see the 1.2 online,so as to play this..

Or best of all,maybe someone could just email me a game start that works for the secret level at the very beginning,for the 1.2 current version..

Could anyone do that for me?

That's it.

I am:

Eric Margolis,MD

ericjmz@home.com

------------------

I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me,than a Pre-Frontal Lobotomy!

Archived