Home

how does the patch work?

Guest indyy

Guest indyy

In order to finally be able to jump on top of the soviet building, I downloaded the patch from lucas arts. How does it work? Was it enough to download it, and it is updated now? or is there something else I have to do? Because, frankly, I still can´t make the jump on the roof. Any reply is appreciated.

After downloading the patch, you have to run it (double click on it), so it will install and update your game. You should look for a readme file that either came with the download or info given at the lucasarts web-site for particulars. Don't use your old savegames after installing the patch. Sometimes you have to start the level over again after installing the patch so that it is a fresh start using the new version. (use your last savegame before the level starts). Regarding your problem, set your game to Always Run and set your game options to the easiest level. (you can hold down Shift when you want to walk)

Also, as a rule, always close out of all running programs before installing anything. And don't have other programs running when you are running your game.

Archived