Home

STILL STUCK! PLEASE HELP! I AM ABOUT TO GIVE UP!

Guest indyy

Guest indyy

I have been stuck for over a week now. I just can´t make that stupid jump to the radio tower. I read all the previous messages posted in these forums by people who had the same problem, and one of the advice was to jump to the far right of the tower. Now does that mean you start already from the far right? or you start from the left side and run diagonally to the right? And, if I aim at the right side of the building, how can indy grab the roof, since the gap is in the middle of the building?

I tried the jump on mine and it works every time. I ran and jumped to the open part in the middle. Nothing fancy....no running at an angle. My game setting is default to run. However, this is a known problem for a lot of people. If nothing you try works, I would uninstall the game, then, delete the Infernal Machine folder in the LucasArts folder (in Program Files). Do that AFTER you Uninstall the game. Then Install the game AND the patch before playing the game. If you still have the problem after all that, I would suspect that your computer or video card is below minimum system requirements. Go to www.lucasarts.com and click on Support, then Troubleshooting Infernal Machine for information. Good luck smile.gif ps: when installing the game, if you can spare the hard drive space, the complete install is better because it loads much faster.

Archived