Home

Aetherium-Can't find tunnel after getting gems

Guest SFitzpa393

Guest SFitzpa393

I'm stuck in the 16th level after I have found all three gems. I dropped down to the room where the door was closed and pushed the button. The door opened and now I need to find the tunnel to get down to the bottom floor where the doors are. I have searched everywhere and the big hole by the door where the door was has no water in it to swim down. That is the only tunnel I see in the whole place. It just drops me dead to the floor. Please help! Can't find no other way out. Please be specific where the tunnel is and to swim down. I know that area so well, I dream about it in my sleep!

As far as I remember this is the correct tunnel you're talking about. I did not hear about that problem yet.

Workaround: you could temporarily become invulnerable (hit F10 and type taklit_marion on), now jump down and restore vulnerability (F10 taklit_marion off).

Nevertheless, make sure you have the Update 1.2 installed. If not, go get it at ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/J3DUpdate1.2.exe - you'll get an EXE file which you simply double-click, it installs itself.

Unfortunately, after installing the Update 1.2 it is necessary to replay the entire level 16 beginning with your last savegame of level 15. This is at least what most people here in the forum have experienced.

Archived