Home

STILL STUCK: what do you mean with "catwalk", Coyte?

Guest indyy

Guest indyy

Hi, thanx for your reply. But I didn´t quite get it. What do you mean with "catwalk"? I am doing the following: I am moving the crate to the ledge, I am crawling on top of the ledge, and then I am desperately trying to jump onto the radio tower building that is directly in front of me. I have tried everything: to jump diagonally, to jump at the last moment, I have placed Indy exactly in th middle so that he is facing the gap, etc. then I thought I could move the crate somewhere else, like down the stairs, but it doesn´t work. What can I do? How will I be able to grab the ledge of the soviet building?

Guest Coyte

Ifyou are still stuck try looking on the net site canof worms.this will tell you exactly what to do next and whether you have a bug in your system.

Guest indyy

I checked out"can of worms", and I am doing edxactly as the walkthrough says. So it might be a bug? Does that mean I have a faulty game? And can´t go on playing it?

Indyy - although I never had problems with this particular jump - if you look in the forum you'll find a lot of people reporting exactly your problem (search for "radio tower").

I remember somebody telling that lowering the difficulty level just for that jump could help. Try that, good luck!

I had to download a saved game just to get past the point that It sounds like your at.

That was the only way I could move on. I didn't have any further trouble until I got to where I disgused in my post "level 4"

Archived