Home

level 2-how do I jump on the roof of soviet building?

Guest indyy

Guest indyy

I have tried that at least dozens of times! I pushed the crate to the wall, climbed up that wall and tried to superjump to the roof of the building. It never worked. I also tried to place Indy in the middle, left and right. I don´t know what else to do, can please somebody help me?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jessica_ng

U must run and jump so that u will be able to reach and grab hold of the other edge. Try putting INDY in his right position. And jump for his life.

Good Luck.

I already sent you a reply on one of your previous posts at March 24, 2001. It says:

Make sure you have the Update 1.2 installed. If not, go get it at ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/J3DUpdate1.2.exe - you'll get an EXE file which you simply double-click, it installs itself.

Next, download the savegame which I put on my ftp server for you. This will enable you to overcome the problem. There are two files at ftp://ftp.soulianis.com/archive/indy/ - the original savegame (.nds) and a zipped version (.zip) - you need WinZip or pkunzip for the zipped version but it is much smaller and therefore you save a lot of download time.

Good luck!

Archived