Home

Level 4 - Shambala Sanctuary

Guest typical

Guest typical

Okay. I'm at the bottom of the place where I followed the ice monster to. Then I moved the block toward the river to activate the machine. Now, how do I get out of here? I heard there is a middle ledge somewhere, but I don't see one. This is very frustrating. I'd appreciate some help. Thanks.

Now that the machine is active you should notice two platforms moving back and forth. On the wall behind these platforms there are three climbable ledges (left/middle/right). Climb the middle one and use your whip to reach the first moving platform. You need to use both moving platforms to get the hidden treasure, find the medicinal herbs and leave the scene.

Hope this helps - good luck!

Get the shambala_clockwork´savegame file(s) from my ftp server at ftp://ftp.soulianis.com/archive/indy/ - I provide each as original (.nds) and zipped (.zip) variant. The .zip variant requires WinZip or pkunzip but is much smaller and saves you some download time.

The _1 file is immediately before jumping the lower moving platform. The _2 file is after reaching the exit gate above.

Note that you require the Update 1.2 for these savegame files. If you don't have it, go get it at ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/J3DUpdate1.2.exe - you'll get an EXE file which you simply double-click, it installs itself.

Archived