Home

What Seems To Be The Problem Here (Kurgan's Not Enough Customization Thread)

Tons_Of_Fun

Saber Realistic Combat, How do i get it to work. when i try g_sabermorerealistic 20 in the colsole it says that its wright protected. So some guy tells me to type all this stuff in the SP Icon under Target "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\jasp.exe" +set helpusobi 1 +set g_sabermorerealistic 20

still it doesnt work could someone give me some instructions to get saber dismemberment to work

i don't understand this

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Reprehence

+set g_sabermorerealistic 2 +devmapall +load quick +set g_sabermorerealistic 2

ain't working for me . The only way I"m getting good dismemberment is g_saberrealisticcombat 9. I tried set g_sabermorerealistic 3, as well as 9 - but nothing - its more like saberrealisticcombat 0 or 1. Am I missing something?

also - has anyone checked the NPC files for dismemberment probabilities to see if that can be changed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

place the following:

set g_sabermorerealistic "2"

set g_dismemberProbabilities "100"

set g_dismemberment "3"

in an autoexec.cfg, and keep it in the shortcut command line as well, you can add devmapall to autoexec.cfg as well...Just in case, you can place devmapall on a line in autoexec.cfg, followed be helpusobi 1 on another, and devmapall again (sometimes it screws up and cheats are not enabled)

or place the following:

seta g_sabermorerealistic "2"

seta g_dismemberProbabilities "100"

seta g_dismemberment "3"

in your jaconfig.cfg

hope this info helps.

but i got the first bard wiht the icon target

Archived