Home

Life of a Swordsman?

Vanguard

Insight plz...

For thoes who Follow the ways of swordsman or any striaght Melee class.. SWG has some MAJOR , upgrading.. And if u are one of thoes rare classes that is strickly Melee plz post here, i would like to see what you think as well..

first off.. I dont agree that anyones PETS should outlive a Brawler.. Point being.. a Master Heavy Swordsman, Pikeman,Fencer or TK, .. If we out Aggro a persons pet, then we should have the Hit Points or Health to Absorb the attack...I have fought with every known armour, and i have fought even without armour, it makes no difference. everytime i would get owned..From Best Melee weapons to best Armour, it makes no difference.. If SWG is gonna take time and create Brawler, and Master Melee classes then they gotta do some upgrading..Its bad enough we get kited around by thoes who choose weaker weapons such as blasters and such (hehe jk, dont take offense BHs).. but being kited around is something i can deal with, thats fine. But run this battle.................. You and a trusted group of friends set off for some good ole Action.. YOU are the only Brawler class and proud of it.. YOU have spent weeks and months developing your character and you have reach Master Melee whatever...So now your wanting to show off your skills as a master.. You and your bunch encounter a Fambaa, or whatever. MOB,, they send in there Pets.. and blast from afar,, As you wait for the pets to take agro, u begin your descend.. ONLY to be stop dead in your tracks, dead with one hit. cause u out Agro the pets damage.. Oh remind you ,,, the other in your party are only apprientince pistoleers, or BHs, they live through 30 more battles, while u run from the nearest cloneing station.. Sounds pretty fun right, Master my ass ! only thing ur the master of is your own DEATH....so now some clown is gonna respond to my post and say> well if being a brawler is that bad, do something else, some other profession.. or go play EQ if u wanna be a melee class. I say, suck me sideways... IF SWG is gonna incorporate Brawler classes they need to make us able to take a HIT. OR be equal to some peoples pets, which is total Crap,, hey oh u spent 3 months, or so, becoming a Master Melee whatever, Oh hey check this out, i just Bought SWG and i got this pet who will outlast you, may even kill you, ,, Fun times, good to see hard work to payoff..YOu know what, ya, second thought, i guess ill drop all my melee Tiers and become a Full Time Dancer in Bestine ! Thanks for Coming OUT !!

-Cheers -

Archived