Home

after the mine cars...STUCK!

Guest Jane Doe

Guest Jane Doe

I can't remember the name of the place, but after I got the stuff on the mine car level and went in and opened up the door at the bottom of the big 'ole statue, I am in this vault. I see a few things ways out but can get none of them to work. There's a door behind a statue...no dice. There's a pathway behnd a coffin...no dice. There's a portculus at the end of the hall with the little pools on the left...no dice. There's a tall ledge at the start of the level on the right...no dice.

I am sure there is some simple solution and I will find it right after I write this message, but just in case I truly am the moron I think I may be...can anyone help?

Guest Jane Doe

I know that, but once I get up there, the only place to go is down the hall past the coffins and then into another room or two where I already mentioned where I am stuck.

The "dooman" is missing his "arm" and I can't get behind either the statue on teh left of the door or the coffin to the right in the hallway.

Guest Jane Doe

I am a moron for not getting that. Th next problem is after I get through that into the room with the spinning robot thing, I clear everythign out. I have chased that little commie bastard all over the basement. I have moved a block onto the levitating square. I have moved the dog looking statue. The "X" is currently located below the main level and inside of a freaking wall. Any help?

Guest Jane Doe

I understand about the block blocking the hole. I don't quite see how that would trap the little fat bastard but I will take your word for it. I don't understand what you mean about the dog-statue blocking the "second entrance." Second entrance to what? There are two doors to that room that it is in. Which is the second? Also the Commy stole a gear from this big 'ole machine. I assume I will be getting that back at some point?

Thanks for your help.

Inside the small chamber, the dog statue should block the left entrance. The hole to the level below is already locked. Now look for Mr. V and chase him. Eventually, he will run into the chamber and thus get trapped. This way you'll get the bronze gear.

Archived