Home

Infernal Machine - PC version

Guest Coyte

Guest Coyte

In Shambala Sanctuary, have spent 3 weeks trying to get into room with suspended skeleton (has hole for plant!). Can get onto ledge but can't get up through window?

Any helpers??

Guest kasha

If you are where I think you are, you need to be inside and go somewhere where there was window that Indy says something. You need to shoot it out so that when you shimmy over there you can get in.

Guest Coyte

Cheers - right place - I keep trying to shoot window out but don't seem to be able to get it! Does it only work at the time Indy says something?

Guest kasha

I don't think you have to do right when he says something. Maybe you're not shooting at the right one. Some of them don't break.Go all around the rooms and shoot all that you can. Maybe you'll hit the right one!! I can't remember , as it's been awile since I played, which one it is.

Guest Coyte

Can't shoot out the window over the ledge! Have definitely got the one opposite but can't jump the hole over the ladder to get out of the corridor window!

Guest Coyte

completely stuck at this point can someone please post a later saved version before i go round the twist!mike_bartlett16@hotmail.com

Guest Coyte

Please help i'm getting desperate.I have tried shooting everything but still can't seem to shoot the window out through the room to allow me to climb along the windonsill in the other room.Please can someone help by sending me level onwards before I go mad Thanks i would appreciate some help asap.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jessica_ng

first of all have u got the flower pot? if u have u will have to put that on a golden chain. u won't be able to open that door to the room. so u will have to shoot the windows in the room from the outside. then u will have to climb out through the other window and climb up to to the window u have just shoot.

Good Luck.

Get the shambala-window-shot savegame file from my ftp server at ftp://ftp.soulianis.com/archive/indy/ - I provide it as original (.nds) and zipped (.zip) variant. The .zip variant requires WinZip or pkunzip but is much smaller and saves you some download time.

Note that you require the Update 1.2 for this savegame file. If you don't have it, go get it at ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/J3DUpdate1.2.exe - you'll get an EXE file which you simply double-click, it installs itself.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived