Home

urgons part

Guest sheepy

Guest sheepy

every time I use urgons part on the ice monster it just walks straght past me even when I stand right in his face! I would like any help you can give. Thank you

you're hit by a bug of the game which is solved with the 1.2 update

if you don't have it, go get it at ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/J3DUpdate1.2.exe - you'll get an EXE file which you simply double-click, it installs itself

note that after installing the update you should not use any of your savegame files

you can download my shambala-showdown savegames from ftp://ftp.soulianis.com/archive/indy/ - 1: beginning, 2: found Urgon's part, 3: killed ice monster

please prefer the .zip versions although you need WinZip or pkunzip to decode them

Guest appermen

I have put the update version, I've re-begin the game, I've found Urgon part but Ice Monster doesn't die!!!! I'm very angry because I can't play!!!!!

HELP ME!

With Urgon's part in your hand, try to get as near as possible to the ice monster, then hit the ctrl action key. This will hurt the monster, it will scream. Run away and retire (the right Aetherium indicator should disappear). Then repeat your attack. Do this three times as far as I remember, then the ice monster will die.

Make a F5 Quicksave after each of your attacks. As soon as the left health meter goes red, refresh your health with H.

Keep trying, good luck!

Archived