Home

menroe

Guest sendi

Guest sendi

WHEN I COMPLETED THE MENROE LEVEL AND LEFT THE PYRAMID IN THE MINE CART, I WENT DIRECTLY THROUGH KING SOLOMONS MINES TO THE NEXT LEVEL. I DID NOT GET TO PLAY THE KING SOLOMONS MINE LEVEL. I AM USING NINTENDO 64. IS THERE SOMETHING IN MENROE I DIDNT DO OR IS THIS A GAME MALFUNCTION?

Guest sendi

IT TOOK ME RIGHT INTO NUBS TOMB. THE MAP FOR KING SOLS MINE CAME UP BUT THE SCREEN SHOWED INDY RIDING IN THE MINE CAR AND THEN THE MAP FOR NUBS TOMB CAME UP AND I WAS AT THE BEGINING OF THAT LEVEL. I COULDNT EVEN RESTART THE GAME AND TRY TO PLAY THE MINE RIDE, IT TAKES ME RIGHT INTO NUBS TOMB

Weird! I'm sorry I can't help here. I don't have the N64 version.

Is it possible to exchange savegame files with the N64 version? I don't think so.

Anyone using the N64 version out there? Did you experience the same problem?

Guest sendi

more help please!!! when i use the pass code "forgeoff" to open all levels, the game still wont let me into king sols mine--it still takes me directly to nubs tomb--it also shows on the level screen that all the treasures and money were found in the king sol mine level, even though i didnt play that level. please help-- i have come this far and dont want to get cheated out of a level- my life would be incomplete--thanks.

Archived