Home

Temple

Guest sleiv

Guest sleiv

OK. Here we go. I'm standing in a room with a center of lava. There are rocks floating up and down on the water. I have taken a lap and seen all the rooms but I can't figure out where to go. Will somebody help me........again.

Guest sleiv

I smashed through one wall where I had to jump to another place. When I climbed down this rock warrior stood there. I finished him, picked up some herbs and moved further in where there was another rock-warrior. I finished him to. Then I had to crawl to get further in. But then I came to a room with lava. I saw an opening up there but I couldn't get up. So I went back to where I started. When I came further on my lap I came to the opening I had spotted earlier but now I couldn't get down. I hope this made it easier for U to answer.

Go back to where you smashed the wall with Urgon's part, back to the big lava pool with those floating rocks.

You need to get to the place about to the left of where you are by jumping these rocks. The place I mean has a ladder going up. If you climb this ladder and follow the path (run, jump, climb...) you finally will find the shark key.

Once you've got the shark key return to the place you were stuck before (smashed wall, two rock-warriors, crawl, room with lava). Now you can open the door with the shark key.

Archived