Home

Stuck in Olmec Ending with no Door out

Guest plopsmom

Guest plopsmom

I killed the snake monster. I killed every snake in the room. I can levitate, even. The only thing I cannot do is see a room over or near a blue crystal. No such animal. Can anyone either tell me how to get past this, or perhaps send me the saved game for the beginning of the next level? I really (I mean REALLY) don't want to redo this level. I'm so bummed, I worked hard all night to get through this level, but no dice! NO DOOR.

Guest sendi

ONCE YOU KILL THE SNAKE MONSTER A DOOR OPENS BEHIND ONE OF THE FOUR BLUE CRYSTALS. IT IS ONE OF THE CRYSTALS ON ONE OF THE LOWER CATWALKS. lEVITATE UP AND YOU WILL SEE IT. GOOD LUCK AND GET READY TO BE CAPTURED.

This has already happened. If you are interested, refer to http://www.indyjones.net/forums/Forum3/HTML/001701.html .

If you don't have the Update 1.2 installed, go get it at ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/J3DUpdate1.2.exe - you'll get an EXE file which you simply double-click, it installs itself.

Afterwards you can apply the savegame from my FTP server at ftp://ftp.soulianis.com/archive/indy/start/ - please prefer the zipped version (.zip) although you need WinZip or pkunzip to decode.

Guest plopsmom

THANK YOU! I have killed the snake monster - honest I did. I am actually saving this game so that I can show someone later. I have looked behind/above/over/under/into every blue crystal, etc. I noticed that everyone seemed to find their door in a different location - so that is not always the same. I feel bad that I won't be able to watch myself get beat up at the end of the round and be kidnapped. At least now I can continue on with the game! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Don't know why this happened to me, and I sure hope the rest of the game is smooth.....

Respectfully,

Lori

Archived