Home

Shambala Santuary

Guest Xaverri19

Guest Xaverri19

when i enter the Shambala Santuary level, it shows Indy walking into the santuary and the doors closing behind him. After that the santuary is shown on the screen. I can't control Indy because i'm not actually playing him. I don't know what to do because there's no way of contolling him. I thought maybe you had to use the map but that doesn't work because I don't know where i'm going. Is there something i have to download, or is it just a mistake. can anybody help?? thanks!!!!

Guest Jane Doe

There is some "patch" that I am sure someone will post up here more about that can fix this but I didn't bother. Use the map. Get out your gun and walk around a bit shooting. There are a few spiders. After you don't hear them anymore, try to jump onto an orange level, then move around and work your way up. It ain't easy to find the switch to open the door but it is a whole new chellenge! Also...another low tech solution...just stop doing anything once you are inside. After a minute or two, the screen will start revolving around Indy like always. When you press a key after that, the view should stay inside the room and you are set. But I am not the technology-person that some are who will have a special file to download that fixes this.

Good luck.

Archived