Home

Eggs?

Guest Jane Doe

Guest Jane Doe

I finished the game and want to go back and try somethign new in it. I have read a few people talk about eggs or easter eggs or something and someone mentioned the picture of the kid with the fedora in the mine car control room as something...

What are these people talking about?

Also, I'd like to go back and find all the treasures along the way and shoot for a perfect IQ (until the end when I never find out what I score of course). So is there a logical way to go about that or do I just go in and dig around?

Unlike in Fate of Atlantis, the IQ does not depend on your particular action, i.e. if you have a look at any bones lying on the floor or not. It's simply the number of treasures you've found.

There are two major easter eggs in the game. First is in Return to Peru, there is a secret room which contributes to the Close Encounters movie. Second is in Aetherium where is another secret room contributing to Monkey Island. You're required to find the second one if you want to achieve all 10 treasures in this level.

Other eastereggs are referred to in this forum. If you are interested, make a search for "egg".

I hope I do you a favor in not telling you any details here, but feel free to come back and ask should you get stuck :-)

Archived