Home

Replying to "nd" About the Bell in Shamballa Sanctuary

Guest Sabrina

Guest Sabrina

First of all, are you sure that the instructions you are giving me are for GAMEBOY COLOR? I have already done all you said, but the bell keeps falling down each time I try to get the striker to hit it. I shall send you an email soon and maybe I can explain things better. Thanks for your responses.

Sabrina

Guest Aurelio

I don't know if will help you, but to bell ring, you must go to the next building, crossing that king of bridge.

There you must go to the roof, by the lader and see a figure of a ring on the wall.

After you pull the lever, the ring will be in position. In the level below you must pull the lever you see on your left.

I hope I have solved your problem.

Guest Sabrina

Thanks Aerelio, but that doesn't sound right. Please remember I have GAMEBOY COLOR not PC or any other. I've tried everything possible, but nothing seems to keep the bell from falling down each time I try to get it to ring. I shall have to keep trying other methods or maybe you can think of something else that might be causing the problem.

Sabrina, according to LucasArts and all info I've got so far there is no variant of 'Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine' for the Gameboy Color. The only platforms supported so far are PC and Nintendo 64.

So please check if we're talking about the same game. If not, I'm sorry to say but you probably won't find any useful help here.

If you mean 'Nintendo 64' instead of 'Gameboy Color' as far as I know this equals exactly the PC version, thus any hint concerning the PC version applies to the N64 version as well.

Guest Sabrina

Thanks for your response "nd". I am surely using GAMEBOY COLOR and we are talking about the same game. I have even called the Nintendo Co., but since they hadn't played the game yet they were not able to help me. In the meantime, I shall continue trying to sort the problem out. I simply cannot manage to keep the striker in his place long enough to hit the bell.

Thanks again.

Archived