Home

Shambala Sanctuary cross shaped key

Guest fesj28

Guest fesj28

There is a cross shaped key that I'm supposed to get to open a door at the top of an elevator. I found a room with an alcove and a statue that looks just like the key I need, but I cannot get it no matter what I do. Help!!!

Guest Aurelio

The golden seal you are looking for is in a room. To go to this room you must return from you came.

You must be back to the room with the statue.

Going in direction of the entrance door, in front of the Samballa Sanctuary, take right, where you will take the golden seal in one of the rooms, but be careful with some creatures of ice you will see.

You stand in front of the seal but cannot pick it up. This is a known bug which occurs if you don't have the update 1.2 installed.

To overcome this problem, first install the update 1.2 which is available for download at ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/J3DUpdate1.2.exe - you'll get an EXE file which you simply double-click, it installs itself.

Next, download the shambala-seal savegame file from my ftp server at ftp://ftp.soulianis.com/archive/indy/ - preferrable the .zip variant because it saves download time, although you need WinZip or pkunzip to decode it.

This should solve your problem.

Archived