Home

How to make money?

fatrix2001

Just started as well (today, in fact) and have the same problem as you - where to start?

I've accepted a 'delivery' mission and have attacked a few 'easy' opponents as a way of getting into the game..............to make a few credits and pilfer what from the corpses.

Apart from that, you're guess is as good as mine.

Good luck.

i started playing yesterday and i've made some cash with the help of other players. i've joined their groups and they've taught me stuff and helped me fight. now i can do easy destroy missions and have money for everything i need. atleast for a while :)

Do delivery quests or easy destroy quests. Either that or get someone to teach you Novice Entertaining or whatever it's called and dance for tips.

Once you accumulate money, go to Dantooine, make a party and do 40k kunga tribe missions.

Easy way to some of money to start with- get artisan skills, the general crafting tool, and do a couple create missions at the same time traveling between two cities. You should be able to make over 1200 credits of profit per trip. Spend a day doing nothing but this and you'll have enough cash to get yourself some good supplies. It'll make your life a lot easier.

Archived