Home

So the Jedi have been released. . .

Darth MarcII

Anybody who buys a holocron for that ammount of money (or any ammount for that matter) has no vision as to what this game is about, does not deserve to be part of a role playing game, and needs to get a life. That's sad. But if knowing that jedi can and do exist gets more people in the game, that's great.

Unfortunately they can get around the legal issues by saying crap like "This payment is for the time I spent getting the holocron/credits/etc. All names, artwork, etc etc are the property of SOE" I just can't believe people are willing to buy 100 bucks for a holocron!! That's ridiculous!

I have noticed, though, that nobody's selling any holocrons on starsider. That makes me feel a little better about my server. People there tend to roleplay more and try to keep the cheating to a minimum.

$100+ is untrue! These people must have far more money than sense.

As for being Jedi, the dev team should be giving any known Jedi a real hard time. Hopefully with perma-death it should keep the numbers down. Having to start again with the force sensitive char will also deter people. I think the whole Jedi issue is being handled quite well really.

Bounty on Jedi is a great idea, nobody will be whipping out their lightsabres in public then.

I agree , that is nonsense that anyone would pay real cash for a holocron, much less even pay credits...YOU gotta earn your holocrons, thats right, a new concept EARN, not buy..Ya i know its a mad dash race to see who becomes the First Jedi, but Gezzus. have some pride about it... Yoda would be ashamed ! and probley whats gonna happen...Knowing how some people are.. Some clown will become a jedi, and then just auction his account on ebay, First Ever Jedi !!! ,, almost makes me sick ! ..

-V-

Archived