Home

Olmec Valley

Guest Ryanz2cool

Guest Ryanz2cool

I can't seem to find one of the gold coins ive done the level now like seven times.And no its not the one in the niche under the water.

Do you remember exactly which 9 ones you've got? I remember 2 which are quite non-obvious: 1) in the valley when you go beyond where Indy says "I think I've gone too far", but I understood you've got this one; 2) just before you enter the last place outside with the big pyramid - previously you had to climb/jump a lot of stone blocks: there's a niche with gold coins in it.

Guest Ryanz2cool

Ifound a gold coin by a rock towards the end after you shoot a snake but I didnt see a niche so why dont you describe that one and ill see.

Im sure I got the one behind the first olmec head.Ill go over all the others later.

It's after you pushed the long stone block which then became a bridge. You walked over that bridge, jumped down the stairs-like blocks and whipped over the gap. Then you had to crawl below a big block. When you come out there, immediately above you there is a broken block stuck in the wall. If you climb up there you'll find the treasure I'm talking about.

I remember another one just before you push that long stone block which then becomes a bridge. As soon as you managed reaching the upper door before it closes press the button inside and go outside again. Turn left and jump over to the catwalk, there is another treasure in a niche. Grab it and return to the door quickly, it will close if you are not fast enough.

Archived