Home

Babylon Elevator

Guest ThrowerChic34

Guest ThrowerChic34

I can't move the block to get the elevator to go back up in Babylon! I have been through Neb's library and found the tablets and everything, but when I try to push or pull the block, Indy says "The is no room to maneuver," or "I just can't move this block any further." I know I have to move that block to get to the next level. Am I doing something wrong!?

So the room behind the elevator has opened (with the last treasure in it) after you placed the text fragments onto the panel? You must push or pull the block into this room. Strange if this wouldn't work...

If you're playing the PC version I have a savegame for you on my ftp server. This could help you.

Get the start_03_RIVER savegame file at ftp://ftp.soulianis.com/archive/indy/start - I provide it as original (.nds) and zipped (.zip) variant. The .zip variant requires WinZip or pkunzip but is much smaller and saves you some download time.

Note that you require the Update 1.2 for this savegame file. If you don't have it, go get it at ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/J3DUpdate1.2.exe - you'll get an EXE file which you simply double-click, it installs itself.

Good luck!

Guest Chanter

When you have placed all of the text fragments onto the wall panel, a cut sequence will run, and a door opens onto a room next to the elevator. (In it, there are gems in the wall niches.) You must pull or push the block completely into that room, then push the button in the elevator, and up you go!

Archived