Home

Jedi lol

Last

Well my little brother wanted to try the game so I let him make a character he picked coronet as his starting city and I helped him get the in and outs of the game he was doing pretty good then he went to the scout triner to get scout so as he was talking to the trainer in front of the starport someone shouts its a jedi ( he had jedi inatite above his head). well everyone including my brother turns around to see this guy he was a zarbak with hp of 2500, act of 2000, and mind of 500 lol. he was asking for some gas to make a lightsaber after this master doc gave him some he said give hima sec as he crafted and everyone was asking him how he did it as well as chalenging him to duels lol. so after he had crafted his lightsaber a TKA master dueled him lol he whiped out his red lightsaber and to no great surprise it look exactly like the ones we called fake months ago it looked completly airbrushed on there are some picks in the fan image database (sorry i dont know how to link yet) lol i couldnt belive it. Those pics where real lol.

Archived