Home

Golden Rule of MMORPG

EmmerBinst

I like that little quip after the "Holy Patch Day, Batman" article at the home page of this site. Unfortunately, I don't have a choice but to follow it.

Now that the patch has finished, and all the servers are up, I can't log on. I can get up to "Connecting to the Login Server" it connects, and all I get is the Login Server Page background... No menus to select my characters, no next or back buttons, nothing, just the background.

Any ideas? I'm using Windows 98 SE, by the way. An OS that SWG doesn't seem to be very kind too. (When will they make it so that it will read the processor speed? I know it doesn't make a difference, but, still, it would make me feel better.)

No idea but im on Kauri and the server is like most of them...they are LOCKED?? Never seen this before. Just wondering why its like it?

Any way servers are starting to go up so i am hoping to get on soon and try out the mounts!! and yes i willl be breaking the rule of "Never play on patch day" but i dont care coz i no all of u will be breaking the rule too :p

Archived