Home

Shambala mysteries

Guest daanthing

Guest daanthing

I'm stuck at level 4 for a change. I'm stuck in the room with the water beneath and all the big wooden platforms. I've already collected the key on the right side, after which the platform falls into the water. And now i have to go to the other upper side of the room. I figure you'll have to reach it from the left side, but i can't seem to make it to the last two platforms on that left side. Have i missed a jump combination or a whip possibility? Please let me know.

Guest daanthing

I have no problems with the first platforms on the left. I just can't seem to get to the last two from which you can reach the other side.

You reach the other side from the platform *below* the first platform on the left. From there you can whip over to the lower platforms on the right side.

So from the first platform on the left go to the next one and let yourself drop down to the lower platform, then jump back to the wall and whip over.

Guest daanthing

Maybe i wasn't clear enough. I need to get to the other end of the room. When you first enter that room, on the other end you see something shining. There's probably someting i can collect. Now i can reach all the platforms on the right side and i can reach the first platforms on the left side. I just can get to the last two platforms on the left side. And the way i see it, that's where i have to be to get to the other end.

I hope it's clear now. Or am i just missing something?

Believe me, it's like I say. Let's resume:

1) You begin on the right side until you reach the room with the key inside. There was one of the platforms probably fallen into the water.

2) You go back and jump to the ledge above the entrance which allows you to shimmy over to the other (the left) side.

3) Now you've arrived on the left side, facing the wall. So please just try the following even if you don't believe me:

a) Turn 180 degree (now facing the other end where you see the goodie you're heading for) and jump to the next platform.

b) Turn 180 degree again so you're facing the wall.

c) Now let you drop down to the platform below you.

d) Next, still facing the wall, jump two platforms so you're at the wall again.

e) From there you can whip over to the lower platforms on the right side.

From there you can continue. Believe me, this is the only way it worx.

Guest daanthing

Thanks for your advice. I must say that i already got to the platforms you mentioned, but it did show me that i missed something. And suddenly it all became clear to me. I have that often in this game. I can walk through a hall ten times and not see a goddamn thing. And then the eleventh time... bam! Eureka! I real haven't played adventures for a long time and it's showing. I just hope i get better at this long before the end of the game or it's gonna be a long trip. But thanks again.

Archived