Home

The steel bars of Palawan

Guest daanthing

Guest daanthing

Well... this is a strange one. I'm at the Palawan Vulcano level, i pushed the button that releases the boat and opens the underwater doorway with the steel bars. Then i collected the key in the boat, tried it on a few locks with no succes. So i figured, let's see what's behind that underwater doorway. But i can't get in! The steel bars have opened up, but i just can't get in. Has anyone ever had this problem? Could it be an error?

No, this is normal. The gate opened and released those sharks into the pool, but you're not supposed to enter there.

The key is useful later as soon as you have opened the big grated gate.

Guest daanthing

So that's where the sharks came from. Any hints on how the open the gate. It's not the key from the boat is it?

Guest daanthing

I already figured it out. But thanks anyway. And of course enough time has elapsed to be stuck again. I talked to Sophia, killed a lot of Ruskies, collected the alliminium key, and now what? All the doors are stuck. I figure it's a key from something of the Ruskies. But i probably have figured it out, before i read your reply. And maybe not...

Guest daanthing

I thought it had something to do with that statue. But what? Is it related to that big gong. Do i have to make some noise with it? I can do that but it doesn't seem to work. And there's not much interesting behind it, except some treasure. Please give me another hint.

Guest daanthing

That's what i thought and i've been whipping at it from lots of different angles. But if you say so. I'll try it again.

Guest daanthing

And thanks again. I finallly whipped the bloody statue. Now i just have to figure out a way to get that jeep over the bridge. Or is there an other way? I wonder.

Archived