Home

Waypoingt problem/Bug!

Sim Fubar

Hello, After the Patch on the 13th Nov i seem to have come across a problem with Mission Waypoints every mission i take whether it be Faction/Delivery/Destory all the waypoints lead to an empty place.. with nothing to kill or destroy this has happend 30+ times in row, So i guess its a bug? Also they dont update anymore when you get to around 200/100m.

I've tried to Re-install & re-download all the patchs again but i still get "dud" waypoints.

-----

Sent that to support also Gave it a Ingame Bug & Ticket thingy :( No-one else in my PA or on my server has it just me.. which sucks coz i love the game Hehe... But alas now its ****ed re-installing did jack **** =\ i realy did think that would fix it

PS: re-installing on 56k too.. 6hour d/l ¬_¬ lol

Please help! >_<

anyone... ive sent a ticket and got replys but they claim to be working on a fix for it... but hell i have no faith in them... they still aint fixed cheff proffession in 6months lol.

anyone else had this problem? shame it only happend on my main ****ing chara.. none of my others been effected ¬¬

I hope you have better luck than I do when I sent my ticket in. I had a problem about a month ago with act2. My last waypoint disappeared and I got that waypoint from a npc in the mission before that. I tried to go to one of the coordinators in the cities but they would not give me a new waypoint. So I put my ticket in and they told me the same thing. They said it was a known problem and they were working on it. Well after a few weeks I got tired of waiting on them and I strted to search more on the internet. I found tons of coordinates to other rebels out in the field that would give me a new waypoint. So I went and got my waypoint and completed my mission. Was hard with all those stormtroopers but now with my lvl 25 aged lantern bird it would be easy :) Anyway, I want to know when I sent my cs ticket why didn't they tell me I could go to some other rebel and get my waypoint. You know they knew about it. Instead they just left me hanging and to this day I have not heard anything about it. I'm just glad I am good at finding things on the internet. I bet lots of people out there still don't have their badge. So my advice to you is to go on google and search all you can about your problem. Find others who are having the same problem and work it out with them. You have better luck doing it that way than waiting for the devs. Hope I have helped some. Now someone tell them to bring starsider up it is already 8:30 eastern time. Why is the east coast servers the ones they always bring up last? Hell, the west coast people are still in bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived