Home

Lagg and game freezing

Crimsonfox

Does anyone have these problems with swg? I lagg when in towns and recently i have been freezing and my whole system has locked up. I have 512 broadband connection / 128 4200ti geforce card / 2000 athlon processor / 512 ram and a 6og hard drive. I have all the latest drivers intalled so could someone help me solve what is causing this problem?

yep dont worry since the mounts have been released my lag in towns have gotten even worse. I used to go down to about 1FPS for a couple seconds then it would pop back upto 25-29 but since the mounts i am running at 1FPS for a good 10 seconds now in towns and it well annoying. ts wot u get for living in the UK and playing on American Servers. And I still get this lag when i ping at 133 on the server which is good for being in the UK coz i no my mates ping at round 260.

Erm, are they going to fix this problem?...

Because you cant really play it and as your paying for it whats the point?

I know i sound like a newbie but i havent got the game yet but after reading some posts about problems after the mounts come in im not sure about it anymore, please, someone say im doing the right thing getting the game and SOE will release a patch to fix this problem...?

Archived