Home

Issues at level 4

Guest phx101

Guest phx101

I am stuck. I have just entered the monastary. I get to the rooftop and you are unable to get through the door. So you go to the left side, jump up and come to an area where you get a gold bar. I can not seem to get out of this area. Please help.

Guest phx101

thanks. got back up to the top. it has been a while since I have played adventure games. another question, where do I find the key? I am having problems locating it.

Guest phx101

never mind. I found it. there are some instructions on the area where there is water completely below. I made it over to the far right side, got the key and started back. After falling into the water about 50 times, I let the current take me and found myself going through the waterfall. I have made it back up to the entrance of the room with the water floor and the large wooden beams. now what? any help will be appreciated.

The hint I can give you is:

1) From the platforms on the right side (where you found the key) you must change to the other (the left) side. There is a ledge just above the entrance which allows you to shimmy over.

2) From there (the left side), try to reach the lower platform at the entrance wall. Once you are there, you can whip over to the right side's lower platforms.

3) Try to reach the last lower platform on the right side, from there you can jump over to the left side again.

I hope I didn't tell you too much.

Archived