Home

WOW so many different opinions

feelgood2003

Reading these boards about the pros and cons of SWG I'm hoping it will be the game for me. It will be arriving in a few days. I just stopped playing Lineage after 2 years, and that is noway as robust as SWG.

Some peeps say it has already gotten boring for them, with all the skills u can learn and differnt races i find that to be a little misleading.

I'm hoping this game will take the place of Lineage and be alot more interesting, My only concern is all the skills,races hmmmmm.

Im looking for a game that is very exciting a always different I hope i made the right choice.... Let me know what u think

I'm sorry for ANOTHER opinion thread just looking for your thoughts.

Thanks

Been playing game since release.. there is still lots to do in SWG , master what ever you want , master many , do the rebel / imp / other theme parks ( read lots of quests with faction and bonuses , cash , armor etc ) .. join and fight for a cause ( rebel / imperial ) ..visit all those places you have seen in the movies , ride a bantha ( and the other 5 mounts ) .. cross your fingers and get a speeder when they come in ,, get ready and have cash to buy your first space ship ( when space expansion comes out ) .. Go get some levels get a holocron and learn to be a jedi ..

I personaly have not got bored yet there are planets i have not seen yet , quests still to be done and i have still decided what proffesion route i want to go . jack of all trades master of none yet lol.

Enjoy the game it will only get better :)

Im with ravenclawz on this one.

Just finished my second month about now and am no where near boredom whatsoever.

Ive seen about 3 planets now and not even all of it. (have yet to see the Sarlacc pit :D )

Im not even thru any profession but thats just because i role play alot too. Having a sit down and talk with people. Trading etc. etc.

Its fun, its nice. Live the game as a world not to playit racing towards the end.

As far as i can see it i wont even be ready for a space expansion cause i havent seen it all by then.

Dont worry about the boredom is all i say. It will probably get as boring as u make it. ;)

Archived