Home

need help again-4

Guest Angel21157

Guest Angel21157

i did everything i was told to do on level 4, i want to thank Pufu for the tip, but i pulled the first block in the room with all the gadgets, and then pushed the block in the room with the little ice guys. and then i pulled the lever next to the statue. but nothing happened, i'm really confused about this. help!!

P.S.i know i sound pathetic

------------------

:)Angel(;

1) Make sure the clock is working (i.e. the clock's hands are moving).

2) When you climb up from the clock to the top where the statue is you find halfways a lever which should make the statue spin. The first time you pull it is for demonstration only, so pull it once again.

3) When you are up where the statue is spinning, run over to the other building where you hopefully have the big bell raised already. There is another lever which will cause the spinning statue to come over and ring the bell.

[This message has been edited by nd (edited June 12, 2001).]

Sorry, I understood you already have that clock working.

In the very basement where you met the three little ice guys you probably put the first block in place so that the big mechanism with the platforms started moving. If not, you probably wouldn't have been able to exit this place afterwards.

Is this correct?

Next, in the room above ("dad's old watch") there is another block to be pulled in place. If this is done, the clock should work. In this case you would hear the sound of moving clock hands. When you return to the clock's face at the bottom of the tower the clock's hands should move.

So the clock is working. Again, I understood you are up to this already, are you?

Guest Angel21157

i can't believe how stupid i was, i didn't move it in the right place. ok, i got it now and i want to thank ya lot for your help. hey, lets e-mail eachother sometime, u sound like a cool guy. e-mail me anytime. thanks. later.

------------------

:)Angel(;

Archived