Home

What should i do next?

Randon_Star

im gonna quit swg because of all the nerfs they just had the game isnt good enough in my view for them to take good parts out instead of fixing bugs without expecting a few quits, BUT this isnt about that

Im thinking of onother game and i wanted some people who have played the games to talk to me a little

planetside- i like war games so this was my first thought

anarchy online

final fantasy

didnt like everqust so thats out

any others you recommend? please reply theres soo many.............

You think SWG does'nt live up to your standard then dont even begin playing PlanetSide. I played it for exactly 8 days and i removed it from my drive.

At first it looks real cool having a MMOFPS but thats it. No hitpoint detection, no actual PvP and in general theres nothing else to do.

And even if u had a huge fight and won a lot of territory then they boot the server and guess what... Every faction is back at its starting island with no other regions controlled.

They stated: A continuing war... yeah sure, reboot the thing and it continues.... from scratch that is.

But be smart and play the demo. They havent released it with no reason.

i heard anarchy online was really good and final fantasy is brand new, anarchy was just updated with more professions and places...

-swg lived up to it except a lot of the people suck and the devs need to update it with things thatll last and be cool instead of a monthy addition. Maybe fixing bugs would be a better idea then nerfing my beloved pistol or taking off my rebel armor for me.....

-what do you mean no actual pvp in planetside i thought thats all there was?

OH and do i have to buy the game and the expansion or can i just buy the expansion......

First of it is game + expansion... or just game ofcourse.

What i meant with "no actual PVP" is that it just doesnt feel like PvP like in games as Battlefield or MOHAA and stuff.

its was cool, nonetheless, but it had the same effect on me as SWG has on you.

It got boring after a while and a lot faster then SWG did.

But do try the demo. I may be your thing afterall... :D

ha, bugs all fixed my anus... i played it for 3 months but stopped a month ago because of bugs and lack of time.

every time they update there is a new bug, the main star systems crashed every weekend and u get stuck there, ships blow up for no reason, turrets target ppl for no reason sometimes, **** dissapears... :/ bah its way to buggy... RO is bug free as far as i saw :)

nerf is when they take something out because they feel it doesnt work for example they nerfed pistols so now you cant use krayt tissue in tistols anymore which makes pistols suck

i seriously dont think bugs are really the problem the problem is that the developers seen to wanna nerf and add things like mounts instead of fixing the bugs that are in the game/ and yes people to quit because of bugs especially when you get stuck in a house for a week and cant play or when you dont get payed for something like a house from your vendor

im quiting mmo games now they take up too much time and you get a little too involved sometimes....

Archived