Home

Multiple Holocrons?

Afterthot

Ok, putting the whole Jedi question itself aside...

I have found my Holocron, and listened to its ghostly voice urging a vocatoin change. Now, what I was wondering was this...

Has anyone found a second one after their first, before they've change vocations? Is it possible for me to go out and hunt for a "backup" one, while I'm still able to actually fight those force sensitive npcs?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm moving from a Combat Mastery to a Crafting mastery, and I doubt my Master Crafter will be able to loot as many dangerous things as my current Combat Class =P

I was hoping to be able to find another now, thats all, and after a few months as that new mastery, opening the second without having to go out and get a fresh one...

Anyone else know anything about this?

:wstupid:

a friend of one of the members of the guild I am was working with his profession the holo said, and then he found a second holo and opened it, the holo told him he must master the same profession the first one said.

so what the people think is that if you are still working with a holo and then you open another one, the other will say the same the first one said.

and you know holos are not easy to find, so don't open a second holo until you master the first profession..

Thanks DD, I thot as much =)

Do you happen to know for sure if he/she actually FOUND the second one? Or was it traded or bought?

Or is that why people are selling them for millions of credits?

hehe.. I'll never buy one ingame... that seems, er

Wrong

But talk to me after I'm a crafter and we'll see if my tune changes...

*starts saving up the creds*

:wstupid:

• 3 weeks later...

the holo shards are what the devlopers had to do to all the old holocoms before the jedi ones come out. People were farming them and they had flooded the market. They were all destroyed by a "disterbance in the force" to make them rare again. So, you can not fix holo shards.

Archived