Home

What do you feed mounts and pets?

TVDX

I am a scout and have several containers of meat and bone etc., but none of them seem to work for feeding my mounts and pets.

My Kaadu, when i attempt to feed it, says my pet isnt hungry, but when it is, what item of food from the bazaar or wherever, should i feed it?.

And my cowardly gurreck, a non mountable pet, seems to be hungry but again, i dont know what to feed it.

Travel biscuits work well. Pretty much any food you can purchase at the bazaar, your pets weill eat.

Harvested meat, bone, and hide from animals are resources; to be used in crafting items (including food). Until you use them as ingredients in crafting, they don't do anything.

Mounts very rarely need feeding and your pets will only claim there hungry if they have wounds. Feeding heals their health and action wounds and making them do a trick heals their mind.

Pets will eat anything we will eat it doesn't matter what it is and it's attribute modifiers are irrelivent.

Many chefs like myself place food crates marked as pet food on vendors.

These are relatively cheap with stack of 3 to 8 and 25 stacks in the crate. Normally selling for 250 credits.

Honor's Keep Cantina

Kafe/Kantina

Lowca Server

Corellia

ps: See planetary map

Archived