Home

A REAL strange Cave!!! Can't enter!

Tatoo

I was on Talus in Nashal and talked to a NPC. He gave me a job where the waypoint was like 11000m away from him. I went there and there were some ugly NPCs there. I killed them all. And they were infront of a cave. So after I killed them I tried to enter this cave, but as soon as I steped inside I got sucked back out again. I tried to run and do all kind of stuff to get in but I always get sucked back out. I know the cave is deeper. I can see the map of the cave for a few seconds when I enter before I get sucked back out.

Have anyone been at this place? It is like 4000m from the Imperial Outpost on Talus and thats the closest Clone Center.

I think it is a bug. Anyone know how to go around the bug and enter the cave in any other way?? Pls tell me.

I think it is a bug. I have a problem sometimes trying to leave some buildings. Everytime I try to leave, I just appear back inside. Sometimes if I just keep trying it lets me out. It could be that you are not aligned with the entrance. By this I mean you stepped onto something that was higher than the rest of the ground and due to a bug/glitch, you remained a little bit off the ground. Because you're not touching the ground , the computer doesn't recognise that you have entered the cave and bounces you back out. This happeds alot with 3rd person perspective games. Try walking about a bit, up and down hills and steps and the like. I hope this helps.

I understand exactly what you are trying to say and I have tried it out allready. I have run it in ALOT of different ways. Proning, walking, throw my self in with different skills and stuff. Trying to go against the wall, from the right, from the left, from above the cave entrance you name it. Doesn't work.

I have sent a ticket to the support and they tried to reach me ingame. Problem is that I wasn't onlie when they tried to reach me.

Sorry for the delay to give the cords, but it have just slipped my mind. The cave is at -4320 -1445.

I think the cave is there even if you don't get the waypoint from the NPC I got it from. He only gives you a waypoint to this place, not a mission.

I have put the cords a little bit away from the cave cuz there is some NPC that wanna have you for dinner if you come to close. But you should be able to see the cave when standing at the waypoint. Be sure to be there when it isn't dark outside since it is easier to see the cave entrance when the sun is up.

Cheers! Have fun!

Originally posted by HawkEyes

I will go check it out this weekend and check back to u if i survived it. :D

I don't know what proff you got, but I was half away from mastering Marksman and got some of the Scout skills when I got there. I soloed them all, but I died once and had to run 4000m from the imperial outpost back again. An advise is to try your best not let all the NPCs attack you at once. They patrol the area and when one of them is far away enough from the others, attack him.

Good luck!

Archived