Home

Noob questions about downloading files

Plowan

Guys it has been about a year since I have played my Jedi Outcast (I let me friend borrow it and he lost it). I am wanting to play it again is there a way I can download it off the net. I also have an Xbox and I am thinking about buying jedi outcast and the jedi academy game. Can I use the same Downloads off the PC for my Xbox games. I love to modify the starwar games and am wanting to do this on my Xbox system. I have 56k and my computer is to slow.

Also is there a way to combine the outcast and academy games together.

I have a Friend that doesn't buy Xbox games anymore and just copy's them to the Xbox hardrive. I am thinking that way you could just download the files off the net onto the Xbox hardrive and then put them into the system itself. I hope this all makes since. Thanks

BTW this is my First post. ANYONE KNOW WHEN EPISODE 3 IS COMING OUT:fett:

opps I am sorry I didn't know any better, But is there a Way to download the same files that we download for the PC game for the XBOX game. I would reather play on my Xbox than the PC.

Also, what game do you guys like more Outcast or academy. I have only played outcast and I thought it was Awsome.

Thanks and sorry again.:confused:

That's one of the biggest draws between the two versions of JK2 (pc & console)... on the PC (Mac and Windows) you can use mods on the console (Xbox and Gamecube) you're stuck with the base game.

And secondly, the console versions lack online play. All you get is split screen 2 player (on the same machine) and bots.

The console versions also lack Jedi Master, CTY and Holocron FFA modes.

So, unless you're big on split screen or your pc is really old, you're probably better off with the PC version.

Now Jedi Academy on the other hand, is much closer on the Xbox to the PC, but again, mods are a big deal to a lot of people, so let that factor into your choice. ; )

Archived