Home

Re-Installing ( A quick question )

Griad-Weblo

Guest DarthMaulUK

If you need to re-install the game a few things might change, depending on how much you un-install.

Things like macros and your personal settings are stored within your file system and if you clean your registry also, you will lose all these settings, which will then need to be re-set once you log back in.

All your character stuff, like money, posessions etc will remain on the server until you log in - they wont be lost.

If you are having problems with the game, join the 90,000 people who are and then spend a few months listening to the stupid CSR team making excuses for a poor product.

Apart from that, always check that:

Your PC meets the spec of the game

All your graphics card drivers are up to date (I know Nvidia have just released new ones)

Your Direct X is 9.0b

DMUK

Hey thanks for the info. I did not re-install the game so i could see what the next day would be like. It turns out to be one thought i had in mind. Because of the recent updates for vehicles and server stability my ch skills were bugged and i lost alot of xp for marksman that i had saved up. I didnt get my xp back :( but ch is fine and everything else is too. I guess the patch before the major update bugged me for that day, and the final patched fixed it. I usually make sure my pc is up to date but im glad it wasnt that :) but thanks again for the response.

Archived